With running events returning, we’ve picked out some highlights that are exciting #TeamRunderwear. The team are all itching to get back out there with the running community!
1. Gold Coast Marathon @ Gold Coast – Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th July 2021
The Gold Coast Marathon consists of eight races from the 2km junior dash right up to the marathon distance, so there’s something for everyone! The course is famous for its flat, fast and scenic route located alongside the city’s renowned surf beaches. Held in the middle of winter the weather conditions are traditionally great for running with low humidity, little wind and mild temperatures.
Find out more: https://goldcoastmarathon.com.au/
2. Ultra Trail Australia @ Katoomba – Thursday 13th May – Sunday 16th May 2021Just a 90 minute drive from Sydney, UTA is set in the scenic and serene town of Katoomba in the heart of the stunning Blue Mountains. There are distances to suit every ability in this trail running celebration, which is held over 4 days, as well as a huge event expo, trail running film festival, pre-race welcome buffet and the friendliest vibe that you will ever experience. Runderwear will have a stand at the expo, so come down and say hi if you’re there!
Find out more: https://www.ultratrailaustralia.com.au/
3. Great Ocean Road Marathon @ Lorne & Apollo Bay – Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th May 2021
The Great Ocean Road Marathon is run over 44km from Lorne to Apollo Bay along the Victorian coastal route. It’s the main race within the annual Great Ocean Road Running Festival, which also includes a number of other running distances as well as a kite festival and live music!Find out more: https://greatoceanroadrunfest.com.au/
4. Sydney10 @ Sydney Olympic Park – Sunday 2nd May 2021The Sydney10 includes one of the fastest 10km courses in Australia, perfect for setting your new 10K PB, as well as a fast 5K course, and a family-friendly 2K Fun Run event. The course finishes at the home of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, the Sydney Olympic Park.
Find out more: https://runnsw.com.au/event/2021-sydney10/
5. Brisbane Marathon @ Brisbane – Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th June 2021
The Brisbane Marathon is a picturesque course that will take you past many famous streets and landmarks along the way. Despite the Brisbane Marathon being one of the fastest growing marathons in Australia, with participants flocking from over 35 countries, it’s established as ‘boutique’, enjoying an intimate and very personal experience!Get the latest news and information: https://www.brisbanemarathon.com.au/
6. Run Melbourne @ Melbourne – Sunday 25th July 2021
With closed roads and a fast, flat course, more than 20,000 runners descend on the streets, heading past some of Melbourne’s most famous landmarks. Cheer zones and on-course entertainment make this a race weekend unlike any other.Find out more: https://runmelbourne.com.au/
If you’d like your event featured in this or future race blogs, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org